Norwayâ€™s Health Authority Says Further... Wed Apr 21, 2021 14:20 | Norwegian Institute of Public Health
Czechiaâ€™s Shunning of Russian Atomic E... Wed Apr 21, 2021 13:10 | Insomniac Resurrected
â€śBoris Is Barred From My Pub Tooâ€ť â€... Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:20 | Spiked
US and Russia: No Ambassadors in Place Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:54 | Dave DeCamp
For the First Time India Joins Russia, C... Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:11 | Devirupa Mitra
A Blog About Human Rights
Poor Living Conditions for Migrants in Southern Italy Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:14 | Human Rights
Right to Water Mon Aug 03, 2020 19:13 | Human Rights
Human Rights Fri Mar 20, 2020 16:33 | Human Rights
Turkish President Calls On Greece To Comply With Human Rights on Syrian Refugee Issues Wed Mar 04, 2020 17:58 | Human Rights
US Holds China To Account For Human Rights Violations Sun Oct 13, 2019 19:12 | Human Rights
Human Rights in Ireland >>
Stay Sceptical. Control the Hysteria. Save Lives.
Mass Covid Testing a ?Waste of Time and Money?, MPs Told Tue Apr 20, 2021 20:13 | Michael Curzon
Biostatistics Professor Jon Deeks has criticised the Government's mass Covid testing plan as a waste of "time and money", highlighting that in some areas only one positive case would be found after 10,000 tests.
The post Mass Covid Testing a “Waste of Time and Money”, MPs Told appeared first on Lockdown Sceptics.
Civil Service Job Advert Confirms Covid Passports Are In Development Tue Apr 20, 2021 18:12 | Michael Curzon
Michael Gove is visiting Israel to study possibilities for a Covid passport scheme in Britain. But new civil service job adverts suggest that the development of both digital and non-digital passes is already underway.
The post Civil Service Job Advert Confirms Covid Passports Are In Development appeared first on Lockdown Sceptics.
Warning About Blood Clots Should be Added to Labels for Johnson & Johnson?s Covid Vaccine, Says E.U.... Tue Apr 20, 2021 17:17 | Michael Curzon
There is a "possible link" between the Johnson & Johnson Covid vaccine and blood clots, according to the European Medicines Agency. The regulator says that a warning should be added to labels for the vaccine.
The post Warning About Blood Clots Should be Added to Labels for Johnson & Johnson’s Covid Vaccine, Says E.U.’s Medicines Regulator appeared first on Lockdown Sceptics.
Ministers Created Confusion by Not Differentiating Between Lockdown Guidance and Law, Police Watchdo... Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:49 | Michael Curzon
Police have not been given enough notice about changes in the law and guidance relating to Covid, about which ministers added further confusion by not differentiating between the two, says Britain's police watchdog.
The post Ministers Created Confusion by Not Differentiating Between Lockdown Guidance and Law, Police Watchdog Says appeared first on Lockdown Sceptics.
More Than 810,000 UK Workers Have Lost Jobs Since March 2020 Tue Apr 20, 2021 09:13 | Michael Curzon
56,000 Brits lost their jobs last month, taking the total number of losses to 813,000 over the past year of lockdowns, according to data from the Office for National Statistics.
The post More Than 810,000 UK Workers Have Lost Jobs Since March 2020 appeared first on Lockdown Sceptics.
Lockdown Skeptics >>
National - Event Notice
Thursday January 01 1970
Pre-Election Water Charges National Demonstration - Another Ireland Is Possible! -Sat 20th Feb
Garden of Remembrance, Parnell Square, Dublin 1 @ 2pm Sat 20th Feb
Right2Water/Right2Change are hosting a national protest against water charges and a festival for change ahead of the 2016 election.
'Another Ireland is Possible', but we have to fight for it. We have a Right2Water, a Right2Health, a Right2Education, a Right2Housing and we deserve a country that's not based on cronyism, corruption or greed, but instead one based on equality, democracy and social justice.
Here are 18 reasons to get out and join this historic demonstration:
1. Ireland is one of the most unequal countries in the European Union.
2. More than ten percent of people suffer from food poverty.
3. 1,500 children are living in emergency accommodation.
4. Lone parents – who are the most deprived group in the State with 63% already experiencing material deprivation – had their supports cut.
5. 36 percent of children experience multiple deprivation.
6. 73 families are becoming homeless every month.
7. 300,000 have emigrated since the current government took power.
8. Despite the enormous emigration figures, 200,000 are still in search of a job.
9. We have the second highest prevalence of low pay in the entire OECD.
10. There are 130,000 people on the social housing waiting lists
11. The Phoenix charity expects 50,000 families to lose their homes in the next few years.
12. We have the second highest prevalence of under-employment in the EU15 (ie 147,000 workers who want more hours but their employer will not give them those hours).
13. We have record numbers of people (600) waiting on trolleys in our underfunded public hospitals.
14. 470,000 people have nothing left to spend after all bills are paid and 1.7 million say they have less than €100 to spend after all essential bills have been paid.
15. The number of millionaires in Ireland has increased from 16,000 in 2008 to 91,000 in 2014.
16. Water charges will be continued unless we achieve real change in Dáil Éireann.
17. 37,000 families are in mortgage arrears of two years or more.
18. 11,000 patients have been waiting 18 months or more for an outpatient appointment.
This is not a "recovery" for the vast majority of people in this country and it is certainly not the vision of the heroes of 1916. So on Saturday, 20th February 2016, we will be assembling at the Garden of Remembrance in memory of those who died for a fair Ireland, one that put people first instead of financiers, speculators and corporations.
See you all there: be part of the change that this country needs and deserves!
Print a flyer here: PDF See Feb20-Flyer.pdf
Print a poster here: PDF See Feb20-Poster.pdf
PDF of Flyer for Feb 20th
PDF of Poster for Feb 20th